pioneerdream@gmail.com

5 Free Primitive Labels For You To Print!

***CLICK TO ENLARGE BEFORE RIGHT CLICKING TO SAVE***




Hi everyone! Here are a 5 free primitive labels I made, and I thought I'd pass them along! I usually print my labels onto brown paper bags; they come out nicely,~ Enjoy the day!
UPDATE:  How to affix your labels.
Once I print the labels out onto brown paper bags, and cut them out, I apply them with a glue stick. The roll up white stick kind. It will adhere well to glass. I put a lot of glue, and the cheaper, thicker glue works best. No need to buy the good kind. It stays on for me even in the heat and humidity of summer, of the kitchen also, and have not come off. I personally use Studio brand from the Dollarama. What's awesome is when you want to change the labels, just dunk the jar or crock into the sink with warm soapy water for 5-10 minutes, and they will eventually float off; just wash the jar and put a new label!
Have fun!

Pin It

14 comments:

Connie said...

Great labels! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

I tried to save the labels to print later and it will not let me...Says all rights reserved. Well, thanks anyway.

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are great! Thanks so very much for sharing Pam!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

LizziesRaggs Primitives said...

Thanks for the free labels. I hope to use them for my crafts. Thanks.

liz

Stitchin' Sweet Sue said...

Thx much, I snagged the sewing theme, will try the brown bag for printing, great tip:)

Rhonda Perry Maynor said...

Wow, thanks for sharing!!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Thanks Pamela for sharing!
Can I ask what do you do once you print them on the paper bags?
Prim Blessings
Robin

Vivi said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

I printed them on brown paper like you suggested, looks great !

Susann said...

Thanks so much for the labels! I love all your tutorials, your home, projects and free labels you share. I do not have a blog, but love reading all I can find on prims' and yours is one of the best. Thanks again Susann

Me 2 U Primitives said...

Thank you so much for the free labels. I think I can find a use for them all :) Trish

country cottage said...

Thanks so much for the great labels. How sweet of you.
Cheri

beforethedawn said...

Great labels! Thank you so much for sharing these!

Blessings, Jessica

scarole said...

I just discovered your blog. It's really nice

Angie Berry said...

Wonderful labels! Thank you so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...