pioneerdream@gmail.com

Primitive Pumpkins -*Free Primitive Pumpkin Pattern*- Day 37


 Today's primitive fall craft is: making primitive pumpkins!
I made two versions, burlap antique photo holders, and olde brown fabric ones, which can be embellished with a coffee grunged label or tag!
There are so many versions of the primitive pumpkin, all of them unique! Here is my version~
I made burlap pumpkins, to display my eerie tin type photos! 

I lined my burlap pumpkins, so the stuffing wouldn't show through. Photos may be attached by creating photo holder corners with thread. (Just to let you know, sew your corner "triangle" larger than you plan or expect. Once you pull it tight, it gets smaller, and you don't want it to slip off.) Also, do not overstuff. Stuff loose, flat and smooth. 
***Free Pattern***
CLICK TO FULLY ENLARGE IN ORDER TO SAVE. Print full page.
~Have a great afternoon~

Pin It

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I love the burlap one ~ very neat! Thanks for sharing so many great ideas!

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are GREAT Pamela....I love the simple form - and the photos and labels are the perfect added touches. Thanks for the pattern!! Happy Sunday to you! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Nicole said...

I love working with burlap and that is such a cute idea. I am a new follower and enjoy your blog, especially since I am a prim lover like you. If you would like to view my blog and follow me that would be great.

Nicole

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

Thank you for sharing this pattern, pumpkins look so prim. I have printed my pattern, off to find my burlap.
Blessings
Connie

lilraggedyangie said...

Pamela,
yet another great idea! thanks for sharing Im gonna put a button for you on my sidebar Im loving all your great countdown Ideas and think they are too awesome not to share! hope you have a great week! hugs lilraggedyangie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Terrific idea! my fav is the burlap~
thanks for sharing~
smiles
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...