pioneerdream@gmail.com

Terrific Free Cross Stitch Design Program~

I have tried several online cross stitch programs, and I land up uninstalling them, because they are too complex, and highly irritating! Not so with Kg-Chart for Cross Stitch.

This FREE program may be downloaded online, and it is without viruses. (As computer security is very important to me, as I know it is for you.)
It is so simple to use for technically challenged people like me. I want to make a pattern as EASILY as possible, and this program is easy.
 You may download it HERE
Just in case the link doesn't work due to Blogger problem, you can find it at:
http://www.iktsoft.net/kgchart-en/kgchart/

the download is located on the above page on the left side of their website.


COMING THIS SPRING, MY CROSS STITCH & OTHER PATTERNS FOR SALE!

Here are a few easy tips to make it even easier for you to use:

Click  the "view" button to see your pattern (paper) larger or smaller;
Also, you can click "real view" to see what your cross stitch will actually look like!

All dmc colors are there for using! Forget the color you were using? Click "selected" in your palette bar to view your prior colors!! Yaye!
 IMPORTANT:  To save, crop your design by going to "chart" tab. Saving: in your file menu, click "Export" and then select your folder (pictures) and save as a .jpg!

You will LOVE this program!  
Happy Designing!!!
Pamela

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness! I think I may have died and gone to heaven. As a cross-stitched for many, many years, I tried often to diagram my own patterns, but it was very time-consuming and I was never really happy with my results! I can't wait to try this! TFS!

Christine said...

Hi Pamela! Hope you are feeling much better!
I too found this program some time ago and found it simple enough to use and believe me, I'm technically challenged!
Thanks for the tips.
Christine

Nancy said...

Oh gosh. thank you so much. I do have a program but don't like it. I hope it isn't a free trial one. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

There's no link there. :-(

jo_chan said...

Ciao cara!
I tuoi lavori sono davvero spettacoloari!!
avrei tanto voluto scaricare questo programma ma, purtroppo, non hai fatto nessun collegamento..come lo posso cercare per caricarlo?
Grazie infinite!
Bacioni Jo

Jessica @Blessings in the Country said...

Would love to try this! Your link is missing though.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

I made a mistake when putting in the link, it was not working,but now it is fixed- thanks for bring it to my attention!! oops!

cucki said...

Aww thank you dear..I will check it just now.
Big hugs x

Le rat des fils said...

Thank you Pamela.
Have a good day.

basketsnprims said...

thanks so much, Pamela. Can't wait to try it. Does it convert your design to pdf? That is what gives me fits, lol. So glad you are feeling better.
pam

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

****no, you can save it as a .jpg (a picture) :)

MJ Hunt said...

I ALWAYS enjoy your blog!! Just wonderful ideas and suggestions. MJ

Connie said...

Thanks Pamela! I've always wanted to try this!

I hope you continue to get better and better every day!

Hugs
Connie

jennifer768 said...

Thanks so much Pam!Hope that you are feeling better.Hugs,Jen

DianeM said...

Thanks so much for sharing the link and all the great info :) I'll definitely be trying this out.
Smiles, DianeM

prim_bug said...

This is so awesome! I can't wait to try and create one of my own. Thanks for sharing as always! I only wish that I could give back to you what you are constantly sharing with us! Hope that you have a good day today!

frontporchprims said...

Thanks so much Pamela. You should see me printing out graph paper and trying my hand at patterns. It's a disaster!!!!! Glad to have this now. The possiblities are endless. You have such great things to share with everyone. I don't know how you do it. -Steph-

Heidi Kuijer said...

I will have to check this link out. I just grab graph paper to design anything. What we can do with out computers! :-)

I hope you are feeling better? Did you get any news from the further tests?

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...