pioneerdream@gmail.com

Primitive Farmhouse Inspired~ My Latest Decor

 Some goodies I picked up on my trip to Toronto~ 
hive & candles by Christine Kuus of The 1871 Farmhouse
Aged stacked benches I painted; nest in a zinc lid jar I put together~
Scratched up~
My latest creation for above my stove.

 Mirror I painted and aged using my "soak and peel" technique~
I made this bonnet a while ago, it has wooden slats.
 Fun with labels, printed onto brown paper bags.
 The find!
Antique ironstone platter, with wonderful crazing and no chips! 5$.
Velveteen pear, picked up at the Spring and country show; primitive white pumpkins by Sandy Hoerig.

 Antiqued mirror & berries by Christine of the 1871 Farmhouse~ the mirror hangs upon the faux cabinet door I made.
 ~Tiny~
Little herbs box and ultra skinny colonial candles from Earlene; tiny pinkeep in a pewter cup I made.
 Antique shoe, from Earlene, sits upon an aged pantry box I painted. I have been making quite a few aged ragballs too, they are all rag, and no styrofoam.
 Antique rusty egg basket- 4$, 
 Very large clay pot I painted, as a catch all for my kitchen counter. I have to add in a few graters now...
 My sewing table needfuls, pinkeep, twine keep and cow print I made.
 Another souvenir from my trip to Toronto, by Christine of the 1871 Farmhouse~
 My kitchen sideboard, boards I aged, painted/labelled. Nest in a jar I made yesterday.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo Pamela

Pin It

12 comments:

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, as always!
I had been eyeing those goodies of Christine's for quite awhile on Etsy.
TFS.
Hugs
Tam

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, love all your prim goodies you displayed so perfectly.......That sweet little old shoe is adorable on the box you made, love that......You found some wonderful treasures Pamela, thanks for sharing, Francine.

Catherine said...

So much eye candy!!!!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Beautiful Beautiful! I do love the lightness of your home so much!

Carmen and the Primcats

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Beautiful as always, Pamela!
I Love all your displays and awesome finds. Thanks for sharing!

summersundays-jw said...

It all looks wonderful....inspires me! Jan

BumbleBeeLane said...

You surely have your look perfected! Just beautiful! Warm Blessings!~Amy

cucki said...

so beautiful x

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Just one inspiration picture after another! I don't know which one is my favorite.
Donna

Raggedy Creations said...

Pretty decorations Pam.

Felicia

Christine said...

I love your displays!!! Thanks for the inpiration!
christine

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many beautiful things to look at!!!
TFS
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...